Advertisement

How to Thrive in Running and In Life Runday Monday

How to Thrive in Running and In Life Runday Monday Yesterday's long run was NOT easy. And I had to dig really deep and turn to the two concepts that have helped me thrive in running and in life and today I'm sharing them with you! Be prepared for your world to change, Friends, because this is big and may enable you to run like never before!

#runningtips #halfmarathontraining #rundisney

And here is my friend Heather's amazing Youtube channel for ever more running inspiration!

To support my channel, and get access to exclusive content including my podcast, visit my Patreon page:

To reach me by snail mail: PO Box 5054, Alpharetta, GA 30023

Music by Epidemic Sound

I hope you’ll come find me on all the other things as well!

Facebook


Twitter

Instagram

The Blog

Comments are closely monitored in an effort to maintain a positive environment. While constructive criticism and suggestions are welcome, negative comments with no purpose other than to spread malice will be deleted.

Jen Lefforge and Joyful Living by Jen Lefforge are both wholly owned subsidiaries of Vesta Productions, LLC.

jen lefforge,run disney,half marathon training,jennifer lefforge,half marathon,runday monday,rundisney vlog,how to start running,how to thrive in running and in life,how to run,jen lefforge joyful living,pilot wife,princess half marathon training,fairy tale challenge training 2020,2020 princess half marathon training,

Post a Comment

0 Comments