Advertisement

IBM 6x86MX PR200 find in a gorgeous nineties PC case

IBM 6x86MX PR200 find in a gorgeous nineties PC case I picked up this gorgeous nineties PC case a while back.
I promised to reserve this for a friend who has a real thing for these types of cases. I was surprised to find an IBM 6x86MX PR200 CPU inside.
The computer had been sitting on my shelf for a while and I only had 1 day to make a video on it, but thought it was worthwhile to give you a tour of the externals and internals, and outline my plans to do some benchmarking with this CPU.
I passed the PC along to my friend with an Intel Pentium 200 MMX and kept this IBM CPU, as I'll be using it in a future video with the Pentium 200Mhx MMX machine that was shown here : do some benchmarking and put them head to head.

Enjoy....

retro,retro computer,retro computing,pentium,mmx,ibm,6x86,benchmark,case,nineties,

Post a Comment

0 Comments