Advertisement

Journey to CRNA: Day Before & Day of the Interview Vlog

Journey to CRNA: Day Before & Day of the Interview Vlog Hi Guys! Welcome back to my channel!!

Today was the BIG DAY! I decided to do a vlog type of video telling you guys how I'm feeling the day before, the day of, and the moments after my interview!!



Day of Interview 4:33



Any questions you have about my interview and interview prep, leave it down below in the comments section or you can email me!! Don't forget to follow me on IG where I post daily!

**IG: journey.to.crna_20**


Subscribe. Like. Comment.


 Go follow me on IG. I will talk to you guys soon!!

how to become a crna,journey to crna,srna,day in a life of a srna,day in a life of crna,nurse anesthesia,nurse anesthetist,icu,ccrn,icu rn,applying to crna school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments