Advertisement

MYSTICAL ELVIS : SOFTLY, AS I LEAVE YOU

MYSTICAL ELVIS : SOFTLY, AS I LEAVE YOU Une vidéo de Franck Derex (1080p), avec des images modifiées de Susan Henning et d'Elvis Presley sur le plateau du '68 Comeback (NBC-TV Special Elvis) ; le tout associé à la chanson "Softly, as I leave you", de De Vita, Calabrese & Shaper (enregistrée par Mina en 1960), qu'Elvis récite en 1975, habité, tandis que Shaun Sherrill Nielsen chante à ses côtés :

"It's the story of a man whose in a hospital, and he's dying. And his wife has been sitting by his beside for three days and three nights. Somewhere on the third day tween midnight and day she lay down beside him and dozed off to sleep. Well he felt her when she dozed off to sleep and at the same time he felt himself start to die. So he didn't want her to see him pass away, and so he took his notepad from the side of the bed and he wrote...
Softly (Softly) I will leave you (I will leave you softly) Softly (Softly) For my heart would break (For my heart would break) If you should wake (If you should wake) And see me go (And see me go) So I leave you (So I leave you) Softly (Softly) Long before you miss me (Long before you miss me) Long before your arms / Can beg me stay (Long before your arms / Can beg me stay) For one more hour (For one more hour / For one more day) After all the years (After all the years) I can't bear the tears (I can't bear the tears) To fall (To fall) So softly (So softly) So softly (I will leave you there) I will leave you there..."

elvis presley,franck derex,softly,as i leave you,elvis remix,elvis mystique,sad story,maniérisme,mannerism,art video,art vidéo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments