Advertisement

Place - Ambient - Empress ZOIA | OP-1 | Cassette

Place - Ambient - Empress ZOIA | OP-1 | Cassette This is the opening track from my new album 'Names'. You can download it at my bandcamp page: and order the limited cassette edition via Mystery Circles:

I recorded some sounds from the OP-1 in an unsynced looper patch I made for ZOIA. And then composed over the resulting ambient textures. All sounds are made with simple drone samples that I loaded into the OP-1s sampler engine.

Then I played the OP-1 through the ZOIA to add delay and reverb. And everything was recorded straight into the Marantz PMD430 in a single take.

Hope you enjoy it

synthesizer,synth,chill,ambient,electronic music,instrumental,experimental,oto,sampler,sampling,studiogear,equipment,synthwave,dreamwave,lofi,electronica,electronic,retro,bitcrushing,8bit,new age,op1,op-1,teenage engineering,empress,zoia,guitar pedals,cassette,tape,analog,marantz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments