Advertisement

SELECTING in PHOTOSHOP | The Very Basics|for beginners

SELECTING in PHOTOSHOP | The Very Basics|for beginners In this video I'll show you the basics of how to select in photoshop. This is important because in the upcoming videos I'll be doing a lot of selecting. So watch this video till the end and if you enjoyed it and learned from the video then please like and share this video. This is me, Neogi, and I'll will see you next time.

music used in the video:
I Saw Three Ships by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

Rubix Cube by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (


Artist:

photoshop,photoshop tutorial,how to select in photoshop,beginners tutorials for how to select in photoshop,photoshop beginners tutorial,photobomber,beginners tutorial,basics of selections in photoshop,learn photoshop,photo editing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments