Advertisement

They Finally Got Me | Need Donations

They Finally Got Me | Need Donations Background music by LAKEY inspired
Vocals by valenciaga

Take me flaws & all & help me glow up🙈
My new channel gonna be crazier than me


It’s not what you got, it’s what you
have Around you that matters💕

Check out what I'm selling on Mercari!

My new go fund me


Feel free to help us grow
Cash app: $givemereallove

PayPal:

Email: valenciagaslife@gmail.com


I’ll be talking about gangstalking & my experiences
In hopes of ending covert harassment on another channel


My Tarot & Affirmations channel,
I’ll be giving you channeled messages &
Daily Ancestor readings💫


DONT YOU FORGET TO BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE ELSE TODAY -valenciaga

lakey inspired,homeless,illegal eviction,targeted individual,gangstalking,give back,need donations,funny troll comments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments