Advertisement

This is WHY You Use Galarian Rapidash in Pokemon Sword Shield WiFi Battle

This is WHY You Use Galarian Rapidash in Pokemon Sword Shield WiFi Battle Help support me by becoming a member for this channel :) you get a member badge next to your name and my channel emotes!


~ ~Enjoy the video? Subscribe!~~

TWITTER! -
TWITCH! -
INSTAGRAM! -
FACEBOOK! -
DISCORD! -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leave a LIKE for more Pokemon Sword & Shield Wifi Battles!

my little pony Galarian Rapidash

My Smogon page


Here is the team!
Rapidash-Galar @ Leftovers
Ability: Pastel Veil
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Zen Headbutt
- Play Rough
- High Horsepower

Orbeetle @ Light Clay
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- U-turn
- Sticky Web


SONGS
Pokémon Sword and Shield: Slumbering Weald Remix

Pokémon Gold and Silver: Kanto Gym Leader Remix v.II

Undertale OST - Another Medium


(What you'll find on my channel)
Mainly on my channel, I like to post a lot of competitive Pokemon Sword & Shield wifi battles and competitive Pokemon Showdown videos with Pokemon teams from you guys or/and different unique Pokemon teams I come up with!
I'll be doing Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Wifi Battles and Shiny hunting in my live streams and videos!
Hopefully, you guys will enjoy this as the best Pokemon channel :}
#Pokemon #PokemonSword #PokemonShield

Vizually,pokemon sun,pokemon sun moon,pokemon moon,new pokemon,pokemon wifi battle,wifi battle,pokemon sword,pokemon shield,pokemon go,pokemon,pokemon sword battle,Pokemon shield battle,galarian rapidash,rapidash,galarian ponyta,galarian rapidash moveset,galarian rapidash competitive,galarian rapidash cry,galarian rapidash type,galarian rapidash reveal,rapidash galar,rapidash pokemon,rapidash anime,rapidash sword shield,pokemon wifi,pokemon battle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments