Advertisement

turning myself into the hoe i was in high school

turning myself into the hoe i was in high school Welp, that finally happened

_____________________________________________________





→ my socials


tiktok • miiawhoreus


ig •


twitter •





→ BAYO'S SOCIALS VERY IMPORTANT


youtube •


ig •





→ seatgeek code • MIIA


get $20 OFF when you use my code AND support me! i know u wanna see korean boys sing and dance on stage





Business Inquiries ONLY: miiamarikaki@gmail.com





_____________________________________________________





hello homies. thank you for watching. subscribe. like. turn on your notifications. i appreciate all the love n support yada yada insert meyrl streep speech

miiasaurous,transformation,storytime,story time,storytimes,makeup,make up,hoe,highschool grwm,grwm,thot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments