Advertisement

(I feel the same way...) Remember it in Time - SamMaxx

(I feel the same way...) Remember it in Time - SamMaxx I understand this level completely....too many expectations from people when you've set them yourself...even though you don't mean to.

This is honestly my 2nd most favorite level from Sam. The first will always be "Drowned in Darkness".


Level: Remember it in Time
Creator: SamMaxx
ID: 55057633
Difficulty: Hard 5 stars

Song: FNAF (It's been so long)
Song Artist: Kikoulooooool (The Living Tombstone)
ID: 600915


If you like this level/video and you wanna show your support, hit that like button for coolness 😏. Also hit that subscribe button to help this channel grow and for extra swag 😎. And if you really like my levels, plz hit the like button on them too, give them star ratings for possible feature, and share them w/ other people so they could be further known around GD 😄 Also turn on that notification bell next to the Subscribe button so you know when I upload a new video 😃

One last thing, if you're a very talented and amazing creator (famous/unknown) and you send me a friend request on GD, I'll accept your request or I'll send you a friend request 😉

Twitter: @zoroamaster_gd (
Discord: Zoroa GD#4573

SamMaxx

Post a Comment

0 Comments