Advertisement

I was so insecure to the point...low self esteem!

I was so insecure to the point...low self esteem! It's ya girl Sera pronounced the same way as "Sarah". Believer in the cross, a goofy wife to my Wadey boy and a cool mum to my lil rascals living in Melbourne, Australia. Love to make people laugh at my weird facial expressions. I never claim to be perfect but desire to uplift, inspire and share my light to the world on this great platform.
All is welcome here & remember YOU are Blessed, YOU are Great, YOU are Loved!
Peace X
_______________________________

How to deal with insecurities? It was a very unhealthy time in my life but I can now say I am a overcomer of low self esteem :)

Social Media:
www.facebook.com/serafmataira
www.instagram.com/serafmataira


Business Inquires:
serafm.info@gmail.com

How to Deal with Insecurities,

Post a Comment

0 Comments