Advertisement

No excuses! I sincerely apologize!

No excuses! I sincerely apologize! That is not the type of environment, mentality nor pettiness I want to be in therefore it was wrong of me to create that for all of you! When I’m wrong I’m wrong and I have no shame in owning it!

I had no business inserting myself, my two cents and all of you in that never ending back biting drama! I sincerely apologize and am disappointed that my actions and words were not becoming of me!

I make no excuses, I justify nothing and I own it! I’ve grown to truly adore so many of you and am grateful you return day after day as YOU don’t have too!

Sincerely,
The Frizz Head

#iamsorry #noexcuse #nojustification #disappointedinmyself #kiki #kikiramblings #apology #nonoredrama #leadbyexample #pitiful #notmybuisness

apologize!

Post a Comment

0 Comments