Advertisement

Crownland Solo Kayak Camping - 1/2 - Interesting Wildlife and a Cool New Piece of Gear!

Crownland Solo Kayak Camping - 1/2 - Interesting Wildlife and a Cool New Piece of Gear! On the weekend of May 4th, I finally was able to get out onto the water and go on a kayak camping trip. Even though the ice was not out yet in Temagami, Algonquin or even the Haliburton Highlands Water Trails, it was out at McCrae Lake. I knew it would be busy but I wasn't expecting what I saw. Regardless, I had an amazing time, tested out a cool new piece of gear, saw ducks, heard endless loons calls, saw a beaver, saw some baby geese and even saw a goose smackdown! Somehow, I also managed to score a great campsite, even though it had a very odd feature. Hope you enjoy my video on my first solo kayak camping trip to McCrae Lake! Cheers!

To see part 2, click here:

To check out #LoveTheBackcountry where you will find the headliner I'm wearing and the shirt, along with many other styles, colors and fun sayings, click here:

To find the #Lovethebackcountrywear facebook page, click here:


TO FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA, CLICK THE LINKS BELOW:

FACEBOOK:


TWITTER:


INSTAGRAM:


BLOG:


Music in this video is provided by youtube. Thank you youtube for providing music that is free and able to use for monetized videos.
For other music, here is a link to the license:

camper christina,camper,outdoors,camping,muskoka,McCrae,McCrae Lake,crownland,backcountry,LoveTheBackcountry,#kayak,kayaking,kayak camping,paddle,paddling,loons,geese,goose fight,baby geese,beaver,coleman heater,perception,perception kayaks,perception tribute,headliner,performance wear,solo,alone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments