Advertisement

Dear Siege Community, I NEED YOUR HELP

Dear Siege Community, I NEED YOUR HELP 67 videos were deleted, more than 800 hours of pure work gone. But I'm not giving up and what is coming is better. Trust me on this.

Support through Patreon is really really important right now for me.
All i need is 500 Patrons and they will get special benefits in return.

Patreon Page:

Twitch Channel Link :

rainbow,rainbow six siege,burnt horizon,mozzie,gridlock,beaulo,macie jay,pengu,tuxbird,bikinibodhi,shroud,new operators,skittlz,noted,serenity17,bedasaja,thegodlynoob,wallhacking,sergio,goddess,valkyrie,alibi,alpha pack,lion,rushing,ash,doc,echo,montage,cheating,cheats,battleyetm,anthonypit1,twomad,yumi,best of r6s,new operator,new map,clash,maverick,grim sky,new ops,narcolepticnugget,clutches,insane plays,godly,hixcap,aust1n,marley,muzi,pro league,

Post a Comment

0 Comments