Advertisement

HOW I PREP FOR A QUICK WEAVE!|ROBERT DIAMOND'S BOND PROTECTIVE SHIELD!| DETAILED VIDEO

HOW I PREP FOR A QUICK WEAVE!|ROBERT DIAMOND'S BOND PROTECTIVE SHIELD!| DETAILED VIDEO The Protective shield that I'm using in this video is Robert Diamond's Protective Shield. I purchased it at the beauty supply store. I'm sure it's available on Amazon and other places.
I normally use Morning Glory Gro Protect Solution to protect my hair but I thought I'd try this one.

I hope this video was helpful!

SUBSCRIBE to my channel!

-------------------------------------------------------------
INSTAGRAM: roxybennett_
EMAIL: roxonbennett@gmail.com
-------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------
ABOUT ME:
Mother of 2
Born in Canada
Live in Toronto
Jamaican background
I love short hair mostly!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Amazon Favourites!

Wrapp-It Shine Foaming Lotion by Nairobi for Unisex - 8 oz Lotion


Wrapp-It Black Styling Strips


Kiss Products Red Titanium 3/10 Inch Pencil Flat Iron 1.01 Pound


Creme of Nature Argan Oil Perfect Edges, 2.25 Ounce



Music:

Song: Ikson - New Day (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link:

quick weave protective method,robert diamonds bond protective shield,gro protect solution,quick weave prep,

Post a Comment

0 Comments