Advertisement

BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING + Haul at National Book Store (Philippines) || Kelly Misa-Fernandez

BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING + Haul at National Book Store (Philippines) || Kelly Misa-Fernandez Hey guys! Since school is starting soon I thought I would do a SHOPPING video and HAUL, featuring National Book Store. I had so much fun revisiting one of my favorite stores (of all time) and shopping for my son, Tristan.

Be sure to stick around until the end of the video because Tristan and I will be doing an NBS HAUL!!! And in case you didn't know, you can shop online at www.nationalbookstore.com/backtoschool or call the delivery hotline: 8888-NBS (627)

#BacktoSchoolwithNBS

back to school haul,national book store,nbs shopping,nbs haul,national book store haul,shopping at national book store,where to shop for school,notebooks,paper supplies,great shopping deals,kids shopping,schools supplies,shopping for school supplies,kelly misa,kelly misa fernandez,tristan fernandez,shopping and haul,national book store moa,mall of asia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments