Advertisement

MAX PRESTIGE in EVERY Call of Duty

MAX PRESTIGE in EVERY Call of Duty In this video I go over what the max prestige looks like in EVERY Call of Duty since CoD 4. Prestiging in Call of Duty is a STAPLE and a thing that its known for and I can't wait to see what Modern Warfare 4 hast to offer with prestiging and to get to the maximum prestige in MW4 too! Thank you for watching this video, I appreciate the support!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
► Use Code "GHOSTS" For ANYTHING G-Fuel!


► Use Code "GHOSTZ" For ANYTHING KontrolFreek!


► BIG THANKS to All of Them For The HELP!:

► Hero:


► FoxyGrandpa:


► AwakenToast:


► My Twitter:

►Team



► My Headset: Turtle Beach PX4

► My Kontrol Freeks: Specter Kontrol Freeks

► My Controller: Default PS4 Controller

► Button Layout: Stick and Move

► Sensitivity: Max Sensitivity in Every CoD

► My System: Playstation 4 and 3 Only (I Don't Have A XB360 or XB1)

► My YouTube Channel Only One:


► My Gaming Chair:
GTRacing Chair

► My Microphone For Commentary: Audio Technica AT2020

►Outro Song:
Dj Quads - One Day
Link To Song:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CoDGhosts619,Ghosts619,Ghosts,CoD,Call of Duty Gameplay,MAX PRESTIGE in EVERY Call of Duty,max prestige in every cod,prestige master in every cod,prestige master in every call of duty,bo2 prestige master,bo3 prestige master,bo4 prestige master,black ops 3 level 1000,bo4 level 1000,cod ww2 level 1000,world at war prestige 10,mw2 prestige 10,modern warfare 2,mw2,modern warfare 3,mw3 prestige 20,

Post a Comment

0 Comments