Advertisement

MY BOYFRIEND RATES MY *THRIFTED* OUTFITS! (gotta save that money gurl πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ’Έ)

MY BOYFRIEND RATES MY *THRIFTED* OUTFITS! (gotta save that money gurl πŸ‘πŸ» πŸ’Έ) Boyfriend rates my outfits...that are thrifted....while he is sick....I'm sorry. Guys, I have done two "my mom rates my bikinis" videos (one from Zaful and one from CupShe), one "my mom rates my outfits" (I think it was from BooHoo), and one other bf rates my outfits and that was from Forever21 and a few other stores I think. Anyway, you guys seem to enjoy these types of try on haul videos with someone rating my outfits so I will keep doing them as long as they continue to entertain y'all! Thank you guys for the support and I will see ya in the next one!

HUGE THANK YOU TO PLATO'S CLOSET IN DANBURY! go check them out on Instagram:


❤️INSTAGRAM: @aarbucci


πŸ’–Email: aarbucci001@gmail.com

πŸ’›Snapchat: alana.arbucci

Music by @wondr94

my boyfriend reacts to my fashion nova haul,my boyfriend rates to my outfits,my boyfriend rates fashion nova,my mom rates your bikini,my mom rates my outfits,my mom rates my fashion nova outfits,how to save money,how to save money with low income,best thrift store finds,best thrift store haul,boyfriend rates my outfits,boyfriend rates outfits,bf rates my outfits,bf rates my swimsuits,alana arbucci,bf rates fashion nova,bf rates fashion nova outfits,try on haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments