Advertisement

Please don’t harass me on how big or small my hamsters cage is

Please don’t harass me on how big or small my hamsters cage is Please don’t harass me on how big or small my hamsters cage is my hamsters cage is perfectly fine if you do harass me you will be reported and blocked not trying to be rude but people who harass me or harass other comments you will be reported and blocked I don’t reply to all hate comments I’ll just probably block or report them if you have been to by me to leave this channel alone LEAVE IT ALONE harassing is bad mean and stupid but their is people out their in the world like that but it’s very rude to harass someone when you don’t even no what your talking about if you can’t say positive nice comments then don’t comment that’s just so rude and ridiculous so stop hating people are wrong a hamster doesn’t need a 450 SQUARE FEET CAGE that’s CRAZY

cage

Post a Comment

0 Comments