Advertisement

๐Ÿฌ Snacks I Eat On My Period ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ Plant Based ๐ŸŒฑPeriod Time Junk Food ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿพ Vee Charles

๐Ÿฌ Snacks I Eat On My Period ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿพ Plant Based ๐ŸŒฑPeriod Time Junk Food ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿพ Vee Charles Hey Home Skillets!

If you've been thinking about purchasing Matcha Tea Powder or any of the other TeaMi products use code VEE15 to get 15% off your entire purchase!
๐ŸŒ www.teamiblends.com

Check out my recipe video on how to make your own Matcha Frappuccino:
๐ŸŒ

Enjoy!

• Shop Crystals:


• Get a discount on all your books!


⟶ ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐ž ⟵
• Instagram: @TheVeeCharles
• Facebook: @TheVeeCharles
• Email Me: TheVeeCharles@yahoo.com

⟶ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ฅ ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ⟵
Venmo - @TheVeeCharles
Paypal - TheVeeCharles@yahoo.com

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“…๐“…๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‰! ♥

MsVcharles,vee charles,melanin,black youtube,mukbang,eating show,what i eat on my period,snacks i eat on my period,junk food i eat on my period,junk food cravings,plant based,plant based snacks,plant based junk food,period junk food mukbang,junk food eating show,my favorite snacks,american junk food,blndsundoll4mj,trisha paytas,stuffing my face,girl problems,girl life hacks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments