Advertisement

Typically, Iphone/Ipad Warranty Does not Start the Date you Purchase. Instead, Date you Activate

Typically, Iphone/Ipad Warranty Does not Start the Date you Purchase.   Instead, Date you Activate Disclaimer: Boring Video.
I've tested this on both Ipad and Iphone (since I've purchased both devices through ebay).
If you log into the warranty check website and try to check the warranty on a new iphone/ipad, it will not show a warranty status even if you already purchased it with a receipt. Instead, the warranty of your ios device begins exactly on the date you activate either iphone or ipad.

This means going to setup your ipad and actually syncing it with itunes or syncing wirelessly through the web.

I purchased the phone from a iphone reseller on 5/8
I didn't activate the phone until 5/15/2019
The phone's warranty is for a year until 5/14/2020
Phone support only lasts 3 months until 8/13/2019

As I mentioned before, ... I owned an ipad.. and my warranty didn't start until I powered on the ipad and went through online activation. It's not enough to just power on the device,... you have to get past the activation screen where it asks you to enter wifi or itunes.

To find out more about finance, you can check out my friends website: www.hotpersonalfinance.com

warranty begins,when does warranty of ipad begin,when does warranty of iphone begin,ios device,warranty starts when activated not when purchased,warranty does not start on purchase date,

Post a Comment

0 Comments