Advertisement

VISITING LONDON WITH ANXIETY | THE UNDERGROUND | VISITING LGBT+ BOOKSHOP | KENSINGTON & TATE MODERN

VISITING LONDON WITH ANXIETY | THE UNDERGROUND | VISITING LGBT+ BOOKSHOP | KENSINGTON & TATE MODERN A vlog of my travel into London via the train & the underground. I haven't been able to do anything like this in a long time so its been a real challenge for me, but I managed it, and want to prove to others that it's possible to! Don't get me wrong stuff like this is incredibly challenging, but I have faith in you - you can do this!
What should I do the next time I go to London? (whenever I am able to do it - whether that's next week or next year! No need to pressure yourself, just take it at your own pace!) - any suggestions are welcome!
Watching this video back & editing it has made me realise things I need to work on, but also my successes - which is really difficult for me to do, but

anxiety recovery,gad,generalized anxiety disorder,generalised anxiety disorder,agoraphobia,agoraphobia recovery,lgbt+,lgbt pride,lgbt london,lgbt books,lgbt bookstore,tate modern,london,london uk,england,visit london,trains,underground,tube stations,ocd recovery,ocd,obsessive compulsive disorder,ptsd recovery,ptsd,mental health,mental health recovery,mental illness,mental illness recovery,mh recovery,anxiety disorder,gays the word,

Post a Comment

0 Comments