Advertisement

#Vlog | Mother's Day Special | My New Saree | Vadiyaalu With Left Over Rice|Family Fun| AshaSudarsan

#Vlog | Mother's Day Special | My New Saree | Vadiyaalu With Left Over Rice|Family Fun| AshaSudarsan Hello

I'm AshaSudarsan

From Rayalaseema

Living in Bangalore

In this vlog I have shared you Mother's Day Celebrations, Vadiyaalu With left over rice , My new saree collection & Family Fun

Hope you like my vlog

My Instagram account is ashasudarsan
My Gmail account is ashasudarsan@gmail.com

Saree Details :

👘 *SAREE FABRICS* -CHANDERI COTTON CHEX

👗 *BLOUSE* - SANA SILK WITH BEAUTIFUL FIGURE WORK

👗 *WORK* - FANCY EMBROIDERY WORK WITH PEARL WORK IN SAREE

*RATE*- 1600/-


👗👗👗 TANISHA COLLECTIONS 👗👗👗

💯% QUALITY ASSURED WITH REASONABLE PRICES

👉 SAREES, KURTIS, TOPS, DRESSES, ONE GRAM JEWELLERY ETC

🔴👉 Join WhatsApp Group:


second group :

🔴👉 Instagram:


🔴👉 Facebook:


👉no COD
👉Online payment - BANK TRANSFER, PAYTM
👉Shipping charges applicable only for some collections
👉Easy returns available for some collections

Thank you for watching 😊

Take care

Bye Byee

YouTube Telugu Vlogger,YouTube Telugu Channel,Telugu Vlogger,Telugu Channel,vlogs,Telugu vlogs,vlogs in Telugu,vlog,AshaSudarsan Telugu Vlogs,#AshaSudarsanTeluguVlogs,AshaSudarsan,Vadiyaalu with left over rice,Vadiyaalu,my new saree,chanderi cotton saree,cotton,saree,chanderi,chanderi cotton saree checks,family fun,embroidery work blouse,embroidery,work,blouse,

Post a Comment

0 Comments