Advertisement

Baked Beans ~ Absolutely the best baked beans ever!

Baked Beans ~ Absolutely the best baked beans ever! The best baked beans I've ever eaten.
This is a perfect pot luck dish.

1 LG can of baked beans ( I used 1&1/2)
1/2 green pepper chopped
1 sm onion chopped
1 lb hamburger
1 polish sausage sliced
3/4 cup sugar
Ketchup
Salt and pepper
A few dashes of Worcestershire sauce
Bacon slices

Brown hamburger onions and peppers together. Then add in polish sausage and cook for a few minutes. Add baked beans sugar, ketchup, salt and pepper and Worcestershire sauce stir every thing together well. Pour in 9x13 pan. Lay bacon slices on top. Cover with tin foil and place in a 350° oven.and bake for 1 and 1/2 hours. Remove foil and cook a few more minutes until bacon is browned.

Please consider subscribing to my Youtube channel if you have not done so and please leave any kind comments or advice below.

I love you all and just remember:
That if the grease is hot enough you can fry anything!

Please visit me on facebook at:

You can email me at: lesliewithlandbfarms@gmail.com

Thanks for watching

ever!

Post a Comment

0 Comments