Advertisement

Eurovision 2020 - My Ideal Contest

Eurovision 2020 - My Ideal Contest It's been a while since I made an ideal contest video, so I thought since Eurovision is coming to my country, why not make one? I only included countries that did participate last 5 editions. This time I made some rules to myself which participants I would pick.

These are listed below:
1. Eurovision-participants aren't allowed
2. No national final songs
3. No unrealistic artists (like Adele for UK eg)
- Inna told in an interview she would do Eurovision.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to add a rule for San Marino that I could pick an Italian
artist with less than 1million views average, but I found a San Marinese artist, so this rule isn't added.

Contest

Post a Comment

0 Comments