Advertisement

Once I Caught a Fish Alive Song | Learn Colors with Jelly Pudding Eyes for Kids

Once I Caught a Fish Alive Song | Learn Colors with Jelly Pudding Eyes for Kids Once I Caught a Fish Alive Song | Learn Colors with Jelly Pudding Eyes for Kids

We have combined popular children's songs into creative and fun videos from slime glitter

Lyrics:
One, two, three, four, five
Once I caught a fish alive,
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
Then I let it go again.

Why did you let it go?
Because it bit my finger so.
Which finger did it bite?
This little finger on my right.

(Count from 1 to 10)

One, two, three, four, five,
Once I caught a fish alive,
Six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
Then I let it go again.

Why did you let it go?
Because it bit my finger so.
Which finger did it bite?
This little finger on my right.

slime,mixing slime,kids song,song for children,nursery rhymes songs,nursery rhymes for babies,Once I Caught a Fish Alive,Jelly Pudding,Eyes,Learn Colors,

Post a Comment

0 Comments