Advertisement

How Fast Does My Nissan GT-R Accelerate? | New Tomei Titanium Exhaust, Tune + More!

How Fast Does My Nissan GT-R Accelerate? | New Tomei Titanium Exhaust, Tune + More! Episode 43 - How Fast Does My Nissan GT-R Accelerate? | Smashing Around Town in My 600hp GT-R R35

Just recently installed a new full titanium Tomei Expreme Ti Exhaust System, new tune with two more pounds of boost and carbon fiber accents around the car!

With the new additions, the car is putting down over 600hp. In this video I wanted to do some speed run tests to see how fast she accelerates. I used a GoPro Hero4 for the in car video footage which can overlay telemetry data so you know the speed in which you are traveling and G force rating.

I am not a huge fan of sustained top speed, so I usually like to smash up to 100 ish mph and then back off the throttle. For me, I get more of a thrill from the acceleration versus the top speed of any car.

Down the line, I hope to add new upgraded turbos, downpipes, injectors and another tune for even more power! :-)

Stay tuned!!

how fast does a gtr go, gtr top speed, gtr r35, gtr speeding, acceleration of gtr, ride along gtr, gadget jeff tv

#GTRAcceleration #RideAlongGTR #TomeiExhaust

To win one of my giveaways, please subscribe on YouTube and Follow on Instagram :)
Winners are chosen at random!
SUBSCRIBE HERE►►
FOLLOW ME►►

The audio/video equipment that I use for my videos...

Blue Yeti Microphone -
Auphonix Pop Filter -
Rode Swivel Microphone Boom Arm -
Logitech C920 Pro Webcam -
Neweer 18" Ring Light -

how fast does a gtr go,gtr top speed,gtr r35,gtr speeding,acceleration of gtr,ride along gtr,gadget jeff tv,tomei exhaust gtr,tomei titanium exhaust,

Post a Comment

0 Comments