Advertisement

Velocity 2X and R-Type Dimensions EX Nintendo Switch Unboxing - Strictly Limited Games (002 and 003)

Velocity 2X and R-Type Dimensions EX Nintendo Switch Unboxing - Strictly Limited Games (002 and 003) Today I'm Unboxing two more Extremely Rare Nintendo Switch Games, the Physical Copies of Velocity 2X and R-Type for Nintendo Switch. Published by Strictly Limited Games. Check out my unboxing and thoughts on another rare Nintendo Switch Game. Thank you all very much for your continued love and support! I couldn't do this without you!

Alex Rigsby does gaming and music videos on his channel.



My Toys 'R' Us Video:

My Bayonetta Non-Stop Climax Edition Unboxing Video:

Some of my other video game related videos, including Reviews, Let's Plays, Gameplay and Impressions:


Follow Me on Twitter:


Nintendo Switch Collection, Nintendo Switch Collecting, Physical Nintendo Switch Games, Strictly Limited Games.
#VideoGameCollection #NintendoSwitch #Unboxing

Velocity 2X,R-Type Dimensions EX,Nintendo Switch Unboxing,Giveaway,Unboxing,Video Game Collection,Unboxing Collection,Nintendo Collection,Collecting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments