Advertisement

A Simple and easy trick to get rid of Acne, Pimples, Dark Spots, Blemishes and for Glowing Skin

A Simple and easy trick to get rid of Acne, Pimples, Dark Spots, Blemishes and for Glowing Skin Dear Beauties,

In this video, I have spoken of various oils that can help you to get rid of your skin problems from deep within.
Neem Oil,
Badam Oil,
Coconut Oil,
Mustard Oil
and Ghee.
Some of my other Videos links are given below:

Baby bath routine. Watch Little Deva bath himself.
Skin care routine for Babies & Toddlers.


Christmas celebration with my Nephew. Happy Christmas & New Year.


New year Celebration 2018 with Kids || Tamil Youtuber || Happy New Year


Birthday vlog of baby Tanmyi - 2nd year || Tamil Youtuber || Beyoudefining


Fun Vlog with my kids & family members || Country side Food - Chiki & Yummy Curd


Latest Girl baby dress collections for this Season - Online shopping


Kids travelling bag organizing video


Weight Loss - 7 Super foods for New Moms
to lose weight and to increase breast milk (in Tamil)!!


VLOG - Prozone Mall /Baby Tanmayi shopping her own Dresses
@ lifestyle !Tamil Youtuber


Shopping haul video/ what I brought/ sarees/ Kids dress/?bloopers !!!!


Temple Time - Marudhamalai Mottai & Kutti Police family time to meet my family


Bloopers & Fun|| Video Cuts - Beyoudefining


Best Baby Soap which I used for my Baby||BABY SKIN CARE SERIES||Tamil Youtuber


A day in my life||Diwali shopping vlog ||My tasty dinner||beyoudefiningvlogs


Diwali shopping Accessories || Makeup|| Dress Haul video Part-1 ||beyoudefining


A special day in my life||BIG SURPRISE VLOG|| With Kids & Total Family Time


Random Vlog || food, shopping & fun || Family Time with Kids || Wishing you Merry Christmas


New year Celebration-2019 Mid Night Covai Kondatam || Wish you all Happy New year 2019


Best Natural tips to improve Baby Skin colour || Baby care Series


Myntra,Miniso,Pregnancy Skincare&Makeup Shopping Haul|| Tamil Youtuber


My Simple Vlog Function, Time for kids & Family Fun Simple & Tasty Panner Butter Masala


A Busy day in my life || Tanmyi School admission ||Surprises - fun || Kung-fu || temple - prayers.


Family Trip Vlog || Chottanikkara Temple || Boat Ride || 7 star hotel


Summer Series : Ep # 01: Kulu Kulu Juice, Ice pops || Mix & Match your fruits & Juices


NATURAL SHAMPOO REPLACER FOR SMOOTH, SILKY, JET BLACK HAIR || Hair Care Series Ep: 3
For Kids also it can be used.


How i spend this Summer with my kids ?? My experiences on parenting|| Baby care series


How i celebrated this VISHU || SHOPPING FOR VISHU || KIDS & FUN || SUJU VLOGS


Tanmyi Does My Make OVer || fun video


******************************************************
For business contact :
beyoudefining@gmail.com
******************************************************

Get to know me more:

INSTAGARM: "beyoudefiningbud"


PLS CONSIDER SUBSCRIBING TO THE CHANNEL:

beyoudefining:
******************************************************

how to use oils in belly button,what are the benefits of using oil in belly button,how to use ghee for belly button,

Post a Comment

0 Comments