Advertisement

I Met My CRUSH in Random Duos, Then I Showed Her My RECON EXPERT.. (Fortnite)

I Met My CRUSH in Random Duos, Then I Showed Her My RECON EXPERT.. (Fortnite) I Met My CRUSH in Random Duos, Then I Showed Her My RECON EXPERT.. (Fortnite) In this video, I found a girl in random duos and it turned out to be my crush and we did some 1v1s and I tried to get her number and snapchat then I showed her my rare season 1 og recon expert skin and she added me on Fortnite battle royale!

► Follow All My Socials!
Twitter ►
Instagram ►

Watch more of my Recon Expert Fortnite Battle Royale Videos:
I Asked My Fortnite CRUSH To DATE Me
RECON EXPERT helps his CRUSH that was getting BULLIED, then SHE did THIS...
I tried out for a GIRLS ONLY CLAN using RECON EXPERT and this happened...
RECON EXPERT takes his CRUSH on a EXPENSIVE DATE, but SHE did THIS...
I impressed my CRUSH with my RECON EXPERT skin on Fortnite... (EMOTIONAL)
I IGNORED my CRUSH for 24 HOURS, went VERY wrong...

This video was inspired by Physics, Carlitoes, Brandon, Kazlic, Horsing, Pinky, Kaidoz, ShotGunPlays, and more!

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

the girls instagram
INSTAGRAM @ivylols

I Met My CRUSH in Random Duos, Then I Showed Her My RECON EXPERT.. (Fortnite)

Caiz,recon expert,fortnite,fortnite battle royale,fortnite recon expert,fortnite girlfriend,fortnite crush,fortnite date,fortnite girl,fortnite egirl,crush,girlfriend,girl,egirl,fortnite rare recon expert,fortnite recon expert skin,fortnite girlfriend meet in real life,fortnite girlfriend break up,fortnite crush impress,fortnite girl gamer,fortnite girl skins,girl gamer,fortnitephysics,carlitoes,brandon,kazlic,morgz,ivylols,fortnite season 9,playstation 4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments