Advertisement

DIY l Beginners Crop Top w/front tie and back lacing l 2019

DIY l Beginners Crop Top w/front tie and back lacing l 2019 Hello everyone!

Welcome back! =]

In this video, I show how to make a quick, easy, simple and super cute crop top! It is so easy to make... that its perfect for beginner sewers!

It features a tie up front and elastic cord lacing in the back! Make it from ANY fabric you would like!

As mentioned, I made a matching pleated skirt to go with this top to complete the set. If you haven't watched that first, make sure to do so right after this video! I have attached the link to that video right below:



The grommet set that I used was purchased from a local sewing supply store but can easily be bought online from stores like Amazon. There are different sizes of grommets. I have attached a link for the same size grommet set that I have (which is the 1/2")



Let me know what you guys think!

Follow me:

IG: @itssewkool

Tag me with pictures of your final products!

Thanks so much for watching! =]

DIY,sewing tutorial,how to sew,crop top,tie up top,how to,learning to sew,sewing for beginners,do it yourself,pattern making,bandeau top,coolirpa,withwendy,try on haul,fashion nova,

Post a Comment

0 Comments