Advertisement

MY WINNERS | National Selections 2019

MY WINNERS | National Selections 2019 I didn't get a chance to make videos of my tops for each national selection this year, but now I'm revealing my favourite song from each selection together in one video! Who were your winners?
(If you do want me to do a top for any of the selections, let me know!)

Eurovision,Eurovision Song Contest,ESC,ESC UK,National Selection,Festivali i Kenges,Australia Decides,Eurofest,Dora,ESCZ,Dansk Melodi Grand Prix,Eesti Laul,Uuden Musiikin Kilpailu,UMK,Destination Eurovision,Georgian Idol,Unser Lied fur Israel,A Dal,Songvakeppnin,Sanremo,Supernova,Eurovizijos Atranka,O Melodie Pentru Europa,Montevizija,Melodi Grand Prix,Festival da Cancao,Selectia Nationala,Beovizija,EMA,Operacion Triunfo,Melodifestivalen,Vidbir,You Decide,

Post a Comment

0 Comments