Advertisement

So much loot! | Spending 60,000 Tickets on Year 2 Birthday Llamas in Fortnite STW

So much loot! | Spending 60,000 Tickets on Year 2 Birthday Llamas in Fortnite STW Wow, the loot is real with these Year 2 Birthday llamas in Fortnite Save the World.

Epic Creator Tag: LokeHansen (thank you all so much for the support)

I am opening 60 Fortnite year 2 birthday llamas, spending 60 000 tickets in total hoping to get some of the amazing heroes and schematics from the last years events in Fortnite STW.

My main hope was to get a Bundlebuss, a Santas Little Helper and a few of the quest and event store items that I only have a single copy of each... I got way more than that!

Some cards such as the overpopular Hybrid ninja hero appeared many times in the Llamas, and I was lucky to also get a few Mythic heroes! I got every single card I really hoped for in this batch of Fortnite llamas - but there are many other things such as the Subzero Zenith hero, Overtaker Hiro hero and Ice King that I didn't manage to pull from my first lucky batch of fortnite stw 2 year birthday llamas.

With the locker announced for a future update, I hope to get more fortnite birthday skins I can use then! I will continue to farm the fortnite birthday event for more tickets so I can enjoy even more Fortnite birthday llamas soon!

Related videos:
Trolled by Epic Games with Free Birthday Llamas when logging into Fortnite Battle Royale


BEST Birthday Llama Opening - Got It ALL!!! Skull Trooper - Ralphies - Machinist - Buzzcut


6 x Birthday Llamas and Fortnite Collection Book Fast Level 184 status


My FortLife is complete - HYDRA IS BACK - My 3rd Hydra - Birthday Llama - Super People Llama


Free Birthday Llamas - I got Birthday llamas because i bashed Birthday llamas in Fortnite


Finally!!! Vacuum Tube Rifle in Birthday Llama - 5 x Fortnite Birthday Llamas


10 Birthday Llamas - Noble Launcher - Smasher Survivor - Buzzcut - FortNite Save The World


HYDRA and Jack-o-Launcher from Birthday Llamas - FortNite Save The World


Birthday Llama - New Hero - Canny Valley Act 1 - Challenge Reward Upgrades - So HYPED

fortnite birthday,fortnite birthday llama,fortnite year 2 birthday llama,fortnite 2 year birthday llama,fortnite birthday skins,fortnite birthday event,

Post a Comment

0 Comments