Advertisement

Beauregarde 'Breaking the Scale' SSBBW Gainer Weigh In

Beauregarde 'Breaking the Scale' SSBBW Gainer Weigh In Find full version on
ManyVids:
and
Curvage:

My friend says I've been getting really fat, and I think he's crazy. He says I'm blowing up like a parade float, but there is no WAY I'm over 250! I mean sure, I'm a little chunky, but I'm not obese... I get pretty cross with him and make him a bet that I'm nowhere close to as fat as he thinks I am. I get a little nervous before I step on the scale... I have a few candy bars and soda to calm my nerves...but no way I'm over 300.... When I finally get the nerve to step on it, the dial goes over TWICE! Oh my god there is no way this thing is right.... is it? -- Come watch Beauregarde literally break the scale and push it beyond it's limits in this small narrative!

bbw,ssbbw,ssbbw gainer,feederism,gainer,feedism,feedee,scale breaking,feabie,fantasy feeder,ssbbw belly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments