Advertisement

Whatever My SISTER Can CARRY I'll BUY It Challenge!!!

Whatever My SISTER Can CARRY I'll BUY It Challenge!!! Whatever My Sister Can Carry I'll Buy It Challenge! Today is Francesca's turn to go shopping and carry as many items as she can without dropping it. Will Leah have to buy any of them?

Share your thoughts at our Instagram at:

#YouCarryIBuy #MagicBox

Thank you again for visiting and please don't forget to share this video with your friends and family : )

SUBSCRIBE BUTTON:



You can follow us on:

1. TikTok :
2. Facebook :
3. Instragram:
4. Twitter :
5. MERCH :

Here are our other videos:

Food Challenges:



The Lunch Box Switch Up Challenges:



Kids Challenges:



Slime Challenges:



The Shopping Challenge:



Surprise Toys:



Surprise Eggs:



Routines:


You carry i Buy it,i'll buy whatever you can carry,whatever my sister can carry i'll buy it challenge,anything you carry i'll buy it,magic box,francesca and leah,

Post a Comment

0 Comments