Advertisement

98º ~ I Do (Cherish You) (Cover)

98º ~ I Do (Cherish You)  (Cover) This is my cover of 98º I Do (Cherish You) i hope that you enjoy it if you did don't forget to like comment & subscribe for more videos like this

No copyright intended I do not own any of the music all rights go to the members of 98º & anyone who made it

The reason why I upload these videos so that I can finally reach my dream of getting discovered!

With your help,
you can make my dream come true,

I hope you enjoyed watching this

Thank you all

I love you with all my heart

I hope to see you in the next video

To my supporters I love you so much!

Much more than any other
teenager with a dream could ever have


Don't forget to like comment & subscribe &

Thanx 4 watching everyone I hope that you stay tune for more videos I love you all with all my heart & Don't Forget to Stay Awesome!!!!!!

i do cherish you,i do (cherish you),i do,i do cherish you cover,i do cherish you fingerstyle guitar,do,98 degrees,i do (cherish you) cover,98 degrees i do cherish you cover,98 degrees - i do,

Post a Comment

0 Comments