Advertisement

A Fireside Chat with Jcorella, Some Lawbringer main

A Fireside Chat with Jcorella, Some Lawbringer main A little chat where I discuss some of my opinions on lawbringer, his matchups, and some other things you might be interested in.
This was my first attempt at something like this so I'm pretty happy that this was the first take.
I didn't know my avatar was so dark in this world, woops. It will look better in future fireside chats. (Yes, there's more coming)

Twitch:
Discord:
Twitter:
Become a Sponsor:

--Credits

Background Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound:

--Alternate Titles

-My opinions on Lawbringer and more

--

Hashtags because youtube wants me to do it.
#ForHonor #Lawbringer

Jcorella,Jc,lawbringer,Law,Bringer,Chat,Discussion,Idea,Ideas,About,Rework,Buff,Season 11,Season 10,Year 3,Year 2,For,Honor,For honor,VRC,Virtual Youtuber,Duels,Matchups,High level,Reputation 70,

Post a Comment

0 Comments