Advertisement

Cutting the hay field 4K

Cutting the hay field 4K So I was flying my Mavic Pro and noticed that this small hay field was about to cut down. So I set my drone above the field and thought, Okay just fifteen minutes and it's over. However after said fifteen minutes drone informed me that battery is low, so I fly it back to me and changed the battery for fresh one and thought that should be enough. But after another fifteen minutes it wasn't cut completely and I had to fly drone back to me again and change that battery again. This was my third and last battery and I was going to get that whole field being cut. At the very end drone was running low again and there was only small patch left. I dismissed the warning and cancelled going home. Just after the tractor cut that small patch, battery was so low that my drone forced itself to go home and land. Enjoy whole 45+ minutes.

DJI Mavic Pro,Mavic Pro,drone,Loimaa,above the field,hay field,cutting hay field,

Post a Comment

0 Comments