Advertisement

Envy Wigs: Quality Control issues? My Experiences & Thoughts

Envy Wigs: Quality Control issues? My Experiences & Thoughts Before I say another word, I want to say that I am still a big fan of Envy styles and colors. Having owned three Dakotas, a Tamara and a Rylee by Envy, and having heard stories from other wig sisters about excessive and continual shedding and tangling of the fibers on Envy wigs, I am wondering if there is a quality control issue. Certainly, something is afoot with many of the Dakota wigs and some other styles produced by the maker of Envy wigs.
That said, again, let me reiterate that I am still a fan of the Envy styles and colors!

Envy Dakota,Envy Sheena,excessive shedding of wig fibers,defective wigs,Envy quality control issues,

Post a Comment

0 Comments