Advertisement

NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS!!! | WORKOUT VIDEO PART 1

NEVER SETTLE FOR LESS!!! | WORKOUT VIDEO PART 1 Guys I just want to say thank you to all my supporters and while watching this video, I am going through a lot and it’s hard on me so am taking all my anger and frustration out by transitioning that energy focusing on myself as an individual. Learning to put myself first and be a little selfish. From going through a 8 year engagement and trying to move on from that has been a journey in itself. I’ve always learned how to put others first, which always ends up hurting me towards the end. It’s time for me to put Abby first. Thank you guys so much for watching I love you all ROAD TO 100k Let’s get it!!!!!!


Follow me on Instagram @Abbyidc_

Serious inquires abenaa@uainstitute

2019 workout routine,Working out is a lifestyle change,How to gain a butt naturally,Gaining weight naturally,How to gain weight fast,My everyday workout routine,Squats give you a butt,Doing squats to get a butt,How to naturally grow your butt,Self motivation videos,How to stay strong during a breakup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments