Advertisement

People Tell Who They Have Taken For Granted | #PeopleTell

People Tell Who They Have Taken For Granted | #PeopleTell The greatest lesson I’ve learned since the passing of my father is that we often take for granted the presence of someone so meaningful, someone who gives us the most light in our lives, until we’re confronted straight on with the question, ‘Who should we appreciate more?’

In June of 2017, I lost my father to a heart attack. This transformative period has allowed me to experience the most shifting and vulnerable spaces of life, and here is where I want to tell these stories.|


Catch more here:
Instagram |
Twitter |


Want to share YOUR story with me? I would love to hear! info.itsheymorgan@gmail.com

Business inquires contact jack@foundation.co

Itsheymorgan,lifebymorgan,its hey morgan,it’s hey morgan,heymorgan,hey morgan,morgan brown,people tell,people share,people tell us,100 people tell,cut,losing my dad itsheymorgan,losing a parent,people try,cut videos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments