Advertisement

TESTS ARE COMING... DON'T LET ANY PROUD FLAGS FLY, STAY HUMBLE ❤️ Love Letter from Jesus

TESTS ARE COMING... DON'T LET ANY PROUD FLAGS FLY, STAY HUMBLE ❤️ Love Letter from Jesus ❤️ TEXT TO VIDEO CONTENT & RELATED MESSAGES ❤️
❤️ PERSONAL RHEMA FROM JESUS ❤️
❤️ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ❤️
❤️ DE - EN - FR - IT - ES - RU - HR - TR - ZH - RO - FIL - PL - SW - FI - MN ❤️
❤️ EBOOKS, PDF's, AUDIO's & VIDEO's ❤️
❤️ BROWSE & COMPARE GOD's REVELATIONS ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ LOVE LETTERS FROM JESUS ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ TRUMPET CALL OF GOD ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ THE THIRD TESTAMENT ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ JESUS EXPLAINS SCRIPTURE ❤️
PLAYLIST ❤️ REVELATIONS THRU JACOB LORBER ❤️
❤️ CLARE's WEBSITE IN EN ❤️
❤️ CLARE's NEW VIMEO CHANNEL IN EN ❤️

❤️ HEAVENTALK FOR HEARTDWELLERS ❤️

Jesus says… Tests are coming...
Don’t let any proud Flags fly, stay humble

January 28, 2016 – Words from Jesus to Sister Clare

(Clare) May the Lord bless us all with wisdom and peace, Heartdwellers.

Well, I’m still kind of reeling from my correction yesterday. I’m still trying to get it all in my heart and understand and forgive myself. And I’ve been having a hard time today, just knowing I let the Lord down. It’s really been grieving my heart. So, the first thing He said to me, when He came to me during prayer was…

(Jesus) “Your struggles are almost over, Clare. Don’t let Me down now.”

(Clare) I don’t know what to say, Lord – except I’m sick at heart.

(Jesus) “This next month is very, very key and important for those you are leading. They need to be appraised of the situation. The devils suspect this will be their last opportunity to drag souls down into Hell, so much more than ordinary vigilance is necessary to preserve your souls.

“They are going to come after you from all directions. Temptations you never even thought you were vulnerable to. My advice to you all is lay low, low, low – lower than ever before in your lives. Don’t have any proud flags flying they can attach themselves to and they’ll go right by you. They are looking to stir up pride in your hearts any way they can do it. Refuse to buy into that. Simply dodge the bullets. Your vigilance will save your soul and perhaps even those around you. When the devils target you, they also target those around you. They rejoice when they can use you to bring others down as well.

“Don’t allow yourselves to be drawn off into vain reasonings, empty arguments, critical spirits. Oh, they have set landmines before you, My people. Your only hope is to lay low in humility, confessing My Blood for protection and refusing, and I do mean flat-out refusing, to be engaged in useless arguments that will cause your soul to fall into unrest and confusion.

“Little do they know, or expect, that I will strengthen you in humility, your greatest protection. As you remain vigilant and obedient, they will have no place to manifest.

“This is a critical time for all of you. As you move through this month, be expecting grenades to fly in your face. When they do, catch them before they detonate and steal your peace.”

(Clare) And at that point I took a break and I got a little bit busy during my break-time. I think I was avoiding the Lord, I wasn’t sure what it was. But when I came back to prayer He said…

(Jesus) “You’re nesting.”

(Clare) Nesting. That’s what women do when they’re about to give birth. It’s also what you do before bad weather or a big storm comes – just kind of nesting and making yourself feel secure.

(Jesus) “You’re nesting. Please, be at peace. You are aware of what’s going on, that is enough. To focus on yourself would not do anyone any good. Better you should just look forward to opportunities to prove your love for Me. Better for you to move on now, Clare.”

LINK TO TEXT AT THE TOP

Tests,Trials,Proud Flags,Humble,Humility,Love Letter from Jesus,Gods Correction,opportunity,drag souls to hell,temptations,pride,bullets,critical spirit,vain reasoning,empty arguments,landmines,Blood of Jesus,Protection,devils,obedience,vigilance,peace,self-denial,cornerstone,instability,preferences,desires,branite,adobe,nesting,Gods Mirror,Weaknesses,teachable,reality,rough landing,pitiable,poor soul,confusion,preserve your soul,unrest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments