Advertisement

r|idontworkherelady Furious Lady Throws a Tantrum in a Store! Reddit vs Karen IDontWorkHereLady

r|idontworkherelady Furious Lady Throws a Tantrum in a Store! Reddit vs Karen IDontWorkHereLady r/idontworkherelady - Crazy Reddit Stories - GOOD MORNING MY PEOPLE πŸ”₯ Today we have incredible tantrums and crazy Karens going wild once again, what will happen this time? Enjoy this r/idontworkherelady video :)

Comment fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ if you think the video was FAYAAAAA!

▼▼▼▼

πŸ‘‰ Subscribe to r/ Reddit vs Karen: πŸ‘ˆ

πŸ‘‰ Watch our recent videos πŸ‘ˆ

r/idontworkherelady
Entitled Lady Assaults a Terrified Teen!


r/idontworkherelady
INSANE Lady Hits and Fires an Employee!


r/idontworkherelady
Raging Karen Attacks a Girl at a Club!


r/idontworkherelady
Entitled Lady Causes Chaos in a Bookstore!


πŸ‘‰ My Awesome Playlists πŸ‘ˆ

I Don't Work Here Lady:
Tales From Retail:
Choosing Beggars:

The Best Retail Stories:
These are filled with a mix of r/idontworkherelady and r/talesfromretail. You will get the best videos I've made that happened in retail stores. You can find Karens in both of these Reddit communities. Very funny Reddit stories, have fun!

Crazy Reddit Stories:
These are filled with a mix of r/prorenvege, r/maliciouscompliance and r/choosingbeggars. Those are crazy stories that feel unreal sometimes. They are crazy Reddit stories because they go out of the norm of what would a ''normal'' revenge or comeback would be. Karens and very entitled people are found in these!

▼▼▼▼

◼️ What is the r/idontworkherelady subreddit?

Those are crazy Reddit stories! Crazy ladies and crazy Karens are capturing poor victims in retail stores! They are mistaken for employee, so we have a lot of tales from retail, making the best Reddit stories!

r/idontworkherelady stories are often full of Karens. Their description is down below! They are unique to crazy Reddit stories.

The r/idontworkherelady subreddit is currently at 485k members and you can find it here:

◼️ What are Karens?

Reddit Karens are crazy ladies in retail stories that wants to speak to your manager and get you fired for not listening to them or obeying them! I love them because they make the best r/idontworkherelady and Reddit stories.

They are often wrong, entitled, choosing beggars and agressive. Beware!

▼▼▼▼

◼️ What is Reddit vs Karen?

r/ Reddit vs Karen is my Youtube channel where I create (in the best way I know) videos to make you laugh, sharing awesome storytelling, narrating different characters with my voice, using memes and clean editing!

I cover a LOT of r/idontworkherelady, r/prorevenge, r/talesfromretail, r/maliciouscompliance, r/choosingbeggars and sometimes some r/entitledparents. I really enjoy covering the best Reddit stories, crazy Reddit stories and funny Reddit stories.

From times to time, you will have fun with my Reddit animation stories! Those are true stories animated. For now, only r/idontworkherelady, r/prorevenge and r/maliciouscompliance Reddit animation stories were done, but I have more to come!

◼️ About me 😎

My name is Spicey, hi!

I am a full-time Entrepreneur and this is my most recent project. I am currently 100% dedicated to this channel and have many inspirations on what to do with the future of this channel.

If you can help me reach my goal by supporting me, it would mean the world to me. :)

◼️ The Best Work Memes Facebook Page Ever:

I post daily retail/work memes. They are the best to make your Newsfeed interesting. Like my page and have fun with me!:

▼▼▼▼

◼️ Music Credit:

Artist: ibrahim
Tracks Names: Bullet Train Fantasy, Watermelon Slices
Artist Official SoundCloud:

◼️ Relevant hashtags & Title Reference:

#idontworkherelady #reddit #funnyredditposts
#redditstories #mistakenforemployee #r/idontworkhereladyrslash
#idontworkhere #reddit #realstory #walmartcrazypeople

r/idontworkherelady Furious Lady Throws a Tantrum in a Store! Reddit vs Karen IDontWorkHereLady

▼▼▼▼

◼️ Influence for my r/idontworkherelady and Reddit stories videos:

The following Youtubers inspired me to follow this journey and prosper in doing my r/idontworkherelady videos: rSlash, Giofilms, Updoot Reddit, Redditor, Ripe, /Start, r/mr reddit, Mr. X, OZ Media, Fresh, Salty Reddits, DarkFluff, Bumfris, VoiceyHere, EmKay, Storytime, Real Life, SorrowTV, Cuestar, Dankify, PenguinStoryTime, Imagine if the Internet was real, Karma Comment Chamaleon, LukeNarwhal, Foobier, LaughNapkin, KalicaTv, anotherxyz, ohMD, StoryFrog, Reddit Lurker, Daddy Cringe, RXMemes, Hellfreezer, iReadReddit, HE1T, The Canadian Wolf Read-It, Reddit Aliens, Daily Reddit, Reddit Master, Moar, Misery Box, Kay Es Anonymous, Kenzc, Leeham.

▼▼▼▼

◼️ Contact Information:

Email: spiceandsugaryt@gmail.com
Facebook Page:
Twitter:

r/idontworkherelady,idontworkherelady karen,i dont work here lady,i dont work here,r/idontworkherelady rslash,i dont work here lady stories,retail vs karen,reddit karen,reddit vs karen,tales from retail,Ripe,/Start,r/mr reddit,PenguinStoryTime,Foobier,LaughNapkin,KalicaTv,HE1T,Kay Es Anonymous,StoryFrog,Hellfreezer,iReadReddit,angry karen,karen manager,r/karen,karen vs karen,karen stories,crazy karen,crazy lady,idwhl reddit,entitled parents,entitled lady,

Post a Comment

0 Comments