Advertisement

Starting a mixed comp!

Starting a mixed comp! Hey guys! I am starting this mixed comp! I’m taking 20 people! We will start once I have 20 competitors! Please join and spread the word about this! All shoutouts and promotions are appreciated!šŸ’™šŸ’™ For more details please contact me by comments or yt chats! Thanks for watching! šŸ’™šŸ’™

1. Sparkle Dance ALDC
2. The Raven
3. Mackenzie ALDC
4. Minnie Is Awesome
5. Friendship Edits
6. Soaring ALDC
7. Dance Moms Clover
8. Fool Me Once ALDC
9. ALDC Team
10. I Love Cheese
11. ALDCollide
12. Tip Top Minicat
13. ALDC Ballerina
14. Dazzling Dance Moms
15. Electricity ALDC
16. Stranger ALDC
17. Dazzleberry ALDC
18.
19.
20.

No copyright intended! All clips and audios are not mine and rights go to their original owners!

Songs
Intro: One Kiss- Dua Lipa
Outro: Location- Khalid

Editors
-FilmoraGo

Thanks for watching everyone! As always I love you all šŸ’™šŸ’™

comp!

Post a Comment

0 Comments