Advertisement

42 PISCINE DIARY: DAY 22, Should I subscribe for the most difficult project BSQ?

42 PISCINE DIARY: DAY 22, Should I subscribe for the most difficult project BSQ? The twenty second day of the piscine at 42 school in Paris. Today i finished working on C08 project and got stuck on the ex ft_strjoin в С07 (the code works in most cases, but sometimes it displays segfault). And I also subscribed to the BSQ project, which is the main topic of this video - I still don’t know if it was the right decision or not, in this video I gonna cover the opinions of other participants. ________________________________________________________________________
contact me:
business.codinggirl@gmail.com
instagram :

women who code,girl in dev,programming,coding,computers,c code,peer learning,free coding school,42 silicon valley,ecole 42,42 school france,born to code,software,tech,Xavier Niel,BornToCode,piscine 42,42 piscine,how to code,tuition-free school,computer programming school,becoming software engineer,software engineering school,girls do code,

Post a Comment

0 Comments