Advertisement

Crunkz - Continue

Crunkz - Continue My boy Crunkz with his new hit "Continue" on Future House Cloud!
🎧 Spotify Playlist:
πŸ”” Subscribe & Turn on the bell to be the first to listen to new music! :)
πŸ“· Instagram:
🎧 Submit Your Music:
πŸ“§ Contact/Booking: djadig@web.de

Stream/Download:

Crunkz:




Future House Cloud:






Feel like traveling? Save 40 $ on your first booking on AirBnB:


Best Future House Music on YT:

Best Future House on Spotify:


As many people been asking:
I am using a Pioneer XDJ RX to mix my music!


Looking for Live DJ Sets? Future House Music? Electro House or Club Music? Car Music?
Hey, I am Adi-G and this is excactly what I love!

Uploading mostly Live Mixes, trying to support smaller artists
it is nothing more than pure love to music and a lot of fun!

Enjoy! :)

crunkz,continue,future house cloud,future house,crunkz future house,crunkz song,fhc,adi-g,lucky luke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments