Advertisement

CUSTOM Air Force 1's!! - Combining all my Customs into one ... (100K Special)

CUSTOM Air Force 1's!!  - Combining all my Customs into one ... (100K Special) INSTAGRAM: @SNEAKERSNIPERCUSTOMS

Create custom embroidered hats:

Thank you so much for 100k Subs! I hope you guys enjoyed this Air Force1 custom where I combine all my designs into 1.. I think they turned out pretty cool tbh. Lemme know what you think!

SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram: www.instagram.com/sneakersnipercustoms
@SNEAKERSNIPERCUSTOMS
Twitter: JTVCustoms

MATERIALS:
All supplies were purchased from www.angelusdirect.com

MUSIC:
ANOREXIC BEATS - Rope God
[FREE FOR PROFIT USE] Lil Tecca x Young Thug type beat "Vision" prod. Rope God


Thanks for watching!

#customaf1 #customshoes #airforce1

If you enjoyed this video where I did some custom air force 1s, make sure to subscribe because i do a lot of custom shoes. If you want to see some custom Jordans, custom vans, custom nikes, angelus paint tutorials, and other air force 1 custom videos check out my other videos. I also did a few hydro dip videos. Go check them out! These shoes are a Jordan 1 custom. One of my favorite custom shoes that i have done. Customs.

custom,shoes,air force 1,air force 1 custom,af1 custom,custom shoes,jordan vincent,jordan,custom af1,shoe custom,painting shoes,angelus direct,marko,sam alxr,aov tv,family friendly,cool,awesome,fun,sharpie,floral,electric,customized shoes,best customs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments