Advertisement

How Excuses Hurt my Growth | Inspirational | Ruben Bourdeau

How Excuses Hurt my Growth | Inspirational | Ruben Bourdeau Don't ignore your intuition, there is usually a driving force or a pushing thought that lies within you that will help you connect with what you're truly supposed to be doing in life. My good friend Pat was my external intuition, he was the one who continually got on my back to make it into the weight room. Regardless of all the excuses that I was giving him, he ultimately didn't give up on me. Listen, there is something within that is saying that you deserve better than what you are settling for, there is something that is on your mind everyday that you wake up that you maybe pushing off to the side because you don't want to lose your social status if you go out there and chase it. It is time to stop making up the excuses and really start listening to that pushing force that is currently upon you.

#Motivational, #Life, #NoMoreExcuse,
Music Credit:

All rights are reserved to the owner. I am not the owner, no copyright infringement is intended. For the full song, link the first link, for the beat click the second link.

Show Me Something - J.Cole


Beat for Show Me Something - J.Cole

Bourdeau

Post a Comment

0 Comments