Advertisement

Ladies, Men DON'T CARE About Your Ambition, Only Sex & Looks (Reaction Video)

Ladies, Men DON'T CARE About Your Ambition, Only Sex & Looks (Reaction Video) Ladies, Men DON'T CARE About Your Ambition, Only Sex & Looks (Reaction Video)

I refuse to believe that all men care about is your looks and sex, I think that this is some men. Some men do not care about your job or your money or your ambition and it is true that none of these things should be the focus of the relationships BUT a the focus should not just be what you look like or your sex appeal. This is my reaction video.

Full video of the song in the intro:


My Patreon:

My book for single women (available on audible)


My book for single moms (also on audible and bestseller)


Shop all of my products:


If you want to donate to my channel to help me create more amazing content: paypal.me/sophiesticatedmom

Connect with me

Blog
IG sophie_sticatedmom
YouTube:
Faceboook www.facebook.com/SophiaReedmft
Twitter @SophiaReedmft
Email: sophiareed@sophie-sticatedmom.com

dating tips for women,dating advice for women,

Post a Comment

0 Comments