Advertisement

SIMPLE AND FUNNY THINGS YOU CAN MAKE BY YOURSELF

SIMPLE AND FUNNY THINGS YOU CAN MAKE BY YOURSELF OMG!๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ It is September already! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ŸSo here we go!
๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ
Stay creative and have fun with me!

In this video I will show you how to make a Unique and super cool present or just a funny DIY -
How to renew a coin.

I drew small faces of our favorite characters from different Cartoons Show. And now my coins are looking totaly awesome!

Hope you will like my video ๐Ÿ˜Š

If so - Please, Share it with your family and friends,

Subscribe to KIWI SHOW channel

and Put the ๐Ÿ”” Notification buttom ๐Ÿ””

LOVE YOU ALL!
BE HAPPY!

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š
Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound www.epidemicsound.com

Simple,funny,funny things,kiwi show,best show,drawing tricks,cartoons,cartoon network,for fun,for family,hobby,

Post a Comment

0 Comments